Christmas Island Diving Package
Experience the rich and pristine waters surrounding Christmas Island. As the island rises spectacularly from the ocean so does the endless miles of ‘drop-offs’ just a short distance offshore. Explore the waters spectacular corals and abundant marine life. Watch spinner dolphins frolic and dance, lone mantra rays glide by groups of mobula ray feeding on bountiful plankton.
Spot the exquisite and striking dragon moray eels rarely seen elsewhere in the world! Visit the North-West coasts outer reefs to dive with hammer heads, greys & white-tips sharks. The seasonal rains which begin in November bring the bronze whale and the gentle giant of the seas, the Whaleshark – however they can often be seen outside this time.
Diving on Christmas Island offers you an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in one of our planets most unique dive locations!
SUMMARY – 12 DAYS / 11 NIGHTS (7 NIGHTS on Christmas Island)
• 7 nights in a Superior Ocean View Room at The Sunset
• 7 days 4 Wheel Drive Car Hire
• Orientation Tour
• Half Day Nature Tour
• 10 Dives (normally 2 per day inclusive of weights and tanks, drinks, snacks and lunch when back on land)
• Complimentary copy of ‘The Essential Christmas Island’ Guidebook
• 2 nights in Jakarta – 1 pre & post Christmas Island