Christmas & Cocos Island Combination
Enjoy a double island delight with our stunning combination trip to Christmas Island’s ‘nearby’ neighbour of Cocos Island (a mere 600 miles away!).
With spectacular corals and bountiful marine life on Cocos Islands, dive, snorkel, walk or swim your way between each isolated island or relax on the endless coconut lined, soft sandy white beaches.
With a population of less than 700, you will stay on the more sparsely populated West Island, but the neighbouring Home Island with it’s Malay communities is accessible by ferry several times a day.
The Cocos (Keeling) Islands offer the traveller crisp blue skies, fine white beaches all set in a lush tropical environment. You can explore the surrounding reefs and get close and personal with the amazing marine life or lull away your time relaxing in privacy on many of the beautiful deserted beaches. Enjoy the space and opportunity to escape to your own island for a day!
The new flight schedules allow for a choice of: 3 nights Christmas Island & 4 nights Cocos & Keeling, or 10 nights Christmas Island & 4 nights Cocos & Keeling.
We do not recommend the shorter option during the rainy season (November – March) due to frequent airlines delays that may impact your connecting Cocos – Christmas Island – Jakarta flights.
Please contact us for full pricing.
• 3 or 10 nights in a Superior Ocean View Room at Cocos Castaway (Cocos (Keeling) Island)
• 4 nights in a Superior Ocean View Room at The Sunset (Christmas Island)
• 7 days 4 Wheel Drive Car Hire (Christmas Island)
• Orientation Tour (Christmas Island)
• Half Day Tour of your choice (Christmas Island)
• Motorised Canoe Safari (Cocos (Keeling) Island)
• Complimentary copy of ‘The Essential Christmas Island’ Guidebook