Malaysia Airlines & Ethos Travel Present..
A One Week Only Thailand Flash Sale from only £555 per person
And they genuinely are only here until Saturday
Of course these are just a small sample of what IS possible… as long as you book by Saturday!
And did we mention that you can upgrade any of these to Business Class Return for a mere £799 per person
Paradise Koh Yao – Stunning Sea Vistas – save £444 p.p – 7 nights including breakfast & transfers – Travel Sep-Oct 16 & May-15 June 2017 – From £555 per person
Aleenta Hua Hin-Pranburi – Boutique Pranburi Bliss – 7 nights from only £625 per person
Upgrade to a Pool Residence for £50 – valid for travel September & October 2016
Outrigger Koh Samui – Luxury Pool Villa at this Samui Gem – Just 52 stunning rooms – from £899 per person
Travel from Sep-05 Dec & May-15 Jun 17
Aleenta Phuket-Phang Nga – 7 nights Grand Deluxe Pool Villa – from only £825 per person
This is an amazing deal for travel in September & October 2016!
These incredible offers are only available until August 6th
But will sell out quicker – so give us a call on 020 7284 1888 to book now!*
If you prefer to e-mail – reach us on email@example.com
Large small print:
– The number 5 is pronounced as ‘ha’ in Thai, which is why you often see ‘555’ written down in Thailand – which sounds like ‘hahaha’ or ‘lol’ if you prefer! We also think the £555 offer is our greatest ever Thailand deal – no laughing matter though!
– Valid for travel as per stated – but if you want to travel outside of these dates, let us know as fundamentally amazing prices are available (except Christmas & New Year – but that is really peak time in Thailand!)
– Availability is currently *really good* even for the £555 offer! But is dependent on airline & hotel availability which will change, so call soon to book
– The best deal in our opinion is the upgrade to Business Class for an extra £799 per person return for any of these offers.
– Offers based on 2 travelling, including taxes and private transfers (except for The Paradise Koh Yao – as you’re limited to scheduled boat departures, so you may well find yourself sharing)
– Of course we are THE South East experts, and happy to tailor make any trip for you – why not call us!